Excellent Opportunity for Relationship Manager in Preferred Client Group
Position: Preferred RMLocation: MumbaiExperience Minimum :2-7yrsSalary CTC : Best in industry (Open )+ Incentives.
Looking for candidates with Good Stability at least 2 years in current company.
Key Job Responsibilities -
1. Manage and generate cross sell revenue from preferred clients.
2. Acquire preferred clients
3. Provide financial planning services to all assigned and acquired preferred clients.
4. Responsible for all cross sell related servicing to assigned clients.
5. Ensure client meetings as per defined norms.
6. Maintain records of business on internal software.
7. Liaison with Branches and other Vertical Heads for revenue generation and query resolution.
8. Ensure compliance as per various regulator and organization guidelines.
Criteria for Eligibility:
Qualification PG/MBA from reputed institute or Graduate from good college.
AMFI certification and knowledge of Mutual Funds would be an added advantage.
Experience Minimum 2-8 yrs in handling HNI relationship, Sales & Financial Planning of HNI Clients with good business / market knowledge.
Having experience of handling HNI Client acquisitions and Relationship Management & service.
Intersted candidate can mail their resume on email@example.com