- Handling End to end Employee life cycle.
- Talent Acqusition, Offer discussion, negotiation and finalization.
- Explain the various policies, strategies and benefits to employees.
- Joining formalities/induction / employee queries / salary / Leaves / Attendance / Transfer / Exit Interview / Full & Final Process of outgoing employee
- Handling Employee Database in Soft Form and Personal File Management.
- Quarterly evaluation report for all new joiners
- Attendance & Leave Management.
- Handling Statutory Compliance.
- Keeping records of employee's status updating (Confirmation, Probation, Promotion, Transfer & Termination)
- Developing & Maintaining MIS report & other HR reports.
- Performance appraisal of employees.
- Including all the activities of HR & Administration dept.
Position: HR Generalist
Location: Malad (Mumbai)
Relevant Experience: 4+ years
CTC: As per industry Standard
Candidates Preferred only for Mumbai Locations !!
Interested candidate can mail their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org